Смотри видео и перенимай digital-советы от первых лиц компании.
Находи клиентов. Быстрее!
Intellectual Property and Rights of Use
We inform you and you agree that the Site is our intellectual property and is managed by us. The Site information, graphic, audio, video, photo and other content and the Site materials are our intellectual property or the property of right holders who authorized us to publish the above materials on the Site.
All the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, related rights, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual rights in all the Site materials and content belong to our partners or us.
We grant you the limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Site and its materials. The Site and its content are for your non-commercial use only. Another use of the Site and its content is forbidden without our prior written permission. You agree not to perform any, all and some of such actions as copying, reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, commercial use, change, update, or creation of derivative materials from the Site materials and content. These actions in respect of the Site and its materials are illegal and can include liability under the applicable laws. This limitation shall not apply to your messages and ads on the Site.
The applicable law
The information about you that we are entitled to collect depends on the way you use the opportunities provided by our Site.
We may collect the following personal information:
- Personal information that could allow you to be identified, including your personal data such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other personal information you voluntarily share with us when you register on the Site or use the Services, email us or sign up to receive information emails from our Site, or with other interactions with us. The personal information required to provide the Services is specially marked. You provide other information at your own discretion. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information. However, if you refuse to submit it, you might not be able to visit all the Site pages and use all the Services;
- The data automatically collected when you use the Site by means of the software installed on your user device, including your IP address, location, information about the browser type or another program you use to access the Site, technical features of the equipment and software you use as user, the date and duration of your visit to the Site, pages you view, the site URL from which you arrived at our Site, cookie details, and any other non-personally identifiable information.
Purposes for personal data processing
We collect and store only the personal information required to use our Site and provide you with the Services, as well as implement any legal goal specified herein.
We are entitled to process the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify, authorize, and authenticate you as our Site user;
- To provide you with the customized Services;
- To perform the Contract concluded with you;
- To communicate with you, send notices and information about the use of the Services or changes in our policies, as well as process your requests;
- To inform you of our products and services or our partners’ products and services or provide you, taking into account your actions on the Site, with the information we believe might be of particular interest to you. You will also allow us to accommodate your personal preferences and provide you with higher level of service, for instance, we can send you invitations to presentations and other events held by our partners and us;
- For targeted advertising;
- To assess, optimize, and enhance the quality of the Site, Services, and their usability according to your preferences;
- To conduct statistical and similar studies based on anonymous and non-personal data;
- To detect, research, and prevent actions that can violate our policies and be illegal.
Promotional information and marketing materials. Refusal to participate
In addition to the specified purposes of the personal information processing, we would like to inform you of news, promotions, and special offers that may be profitable for you. We appreciate your time and attention, therefore we control the promotional information and marketing emails.
You can unsubscribe from the emails with such materials by clicking the link in the email you receive or by choosing another option to unsubscribe from emails. You can change your settings to receive or not to receive marketing emails or update them.
Please note that we are not responsible for any actions of third-party sellers and advertisers. We strive to work with reliable companies but we cannot control what they do. However, you can inform us of your experience of interaction with any third parties we work with for us to improve our offers.
The terms of personal data processing and transferring to other persons
We keep your personal information confidential save for the cases when you volunteer the information about yourself to be publicly available. Please note that other users can view your personal information you post on your personal page, in comments on posts, and other publicly available Services.
We will not share your personal information with any third party except in limited circumstances including the following:
- When you consent to such actions, for example, allow us to share your information with other websites;
- When we work with financial institutions for the joint proposal of products and services for you. The financial institutions will not be allowed to use your personal information for any purpose other than the joint promotion of products and services;
- When your personal information is shared as required by the applicable laws in accordance with the statutory procedure or pursuant to a court judgment;
- When it is required to protect our rights and other legitimate interests, the rights and other legitimate interests of other persons or users when our policies and agreements are violated;
- When your personal information processing results in depersonalized statistical data shared with another person for researches, work, or services under our instructions.
Changes and removal of personal information. Data storage
At any time, you can change (update or supplement) the information provided to us, in whole or in part, by means of the editing feature in the relevant section of the Site or in the personal section of the Service.
If you decide that you do not wish us to use your personal information provided to us for any purposes specified herein, you can remove yourself from the list of the registered Site users by deleting your account yourself or contacting us. However, if you delete your account, you may not be able to visit some Site pages and use some Services.
We store your personal information during the whole period when you are the registered Site user. In case of deleting your account, we store your personal information within one (1) year unless the applicable laws require compulsory storage of personal information within the period specified by the law.
Your right to change and remove your personal information on the Site can be limited pursuant to the applicable laws. In particular, such limitations for this reason may include our obligation to keep the information you changed or removed within another period or share such information pursuant to the statutory procedure.
Processing personal information by means of cookies and counters
Cookies are a small string of text that our Site sends your browser and the browser stores and sends it back to the Site each time you return to the Site. Some cookies can be stored only during your Site session and deleted when you close your browser. Other cookies are saved for some period, recorded into a special file, and stored on your computer.
Please note that users’ hardware and software to visit a website on the Internet can have the feature to forbid actions with cookies for any or particular websites, as well as delete previously received cookies. At any time, you can delete yourself all the cookies saved on your computer, change parameters in your browser settings for the browser to stop saving cookies and notify of sending them. However, in this case, some Site features and Services will not operate, become slower or display only text. We reserve the right to establish that a particular Service is only available if the user enables receiving cookies.
Our Site contains counters used to analyze users’ cookies, collect and process statistical data on the number of Site users, on the use of the Services and popular service settings, how many times the Site pages are visited, to monitor traffic, to evaluate the technical capacity of the Site, to comply as closely as possible with users’ browser, as well as to ensure efficiency of the Site and Services in whole and of their separate features. The technical parameters of the counters are determined by the Site and can be changed without our prior notice to you.
Measures we take to protect your personal information
We take organizational and technical measures we consider necessary and sufficient to protect your personal information against the unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as other inappropriate actions by other persons. We revise our personal information security procedures from time to time and choose new suitable technologies and methods. However, even with the state-of-the-art technologies, no website is completely safe. In any unlikely event when we believe that the safety of the information we received might be violated, we can inform you of such situation. If such notice is reasonable, we will use best efforts to inform you of it as soon as possible given the circumstances.
Links to other sites
Feedback. Questions and Suggestions:
You can email any questions and suggestions at email@example.com.
INSTUMENTY GENERATSII DOHODA LLC
Address: 42 Bolshoi Bulvar, building 1, office 712, territory of "Skolkovo" Innovation Center, Moscow, 143026
INN 7107519507 / KPP 773101001
Settlement Account 40702810900000041579
Correspondent Account 30101810200000000700